DEI rad relief!

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 19:54:48 EST

I would like to use this in my truck as so many recommend it but which
company makes it, and don't say DEI because that means nothing to me. A lot
have used Water Wetter, but I would like to go with DEI Rad relief. The
only auto parts stores here in my town are Lordco Auto Parts and NAPA, and
when I ask them about parts I have learned on the DML they look at me as if
I have two heads ( yes I am from Canada, British Columbia to be exact).
Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Jay