Re: Rear End service & Magnum Toughness

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 19:56:31 EST

I'm going to my Dodge dealer on Tuesday,and having the rear end lube
changed.I'm at 23,657,so i'll be doing it every 24,000 miles.

My buddy there owes me one,so i get it done for free.

Sometimes when going up hills,my Dak downshifted up to 4400rpm.
My baby just charged up those hills like nothing...

If anyone wonders how tough the Magnum V6 is,feel free to contact me..

>From: "mike d." <miggitymike@fast4x4.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Weight difference? long vs short bed
>Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:29:18 -0500
>
> >>What
>are the weight differences in a reguar cab short bed truck - and a
>regular cab - long (8 foot) bed truck.... Do any of you think that the
>weight differences would make alot of difference in 1/4 mile times?<<
>
>I don't know the exact numbers, but longbeds hookup better because of the
>added rear weight and better weight transfer....
>
>-miggity
>
>PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
>miggitymike@fast4x4.net
>http://surf.to.Project13s
>
>"STOCK SUCKS!"

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"