RE: Starting truck in the morning

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 20:09:48 EST

Clean your injectors lately?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of jay & dana
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 4:44 PM
To: DML
Subject: DML: Starting truck in the morning

On the DML so many times I've read about the horror stories of our trucks
with problems and have considered myself very fortunate to have bought my
truck new in 1997( 318, 5 speed, 4x4), and never any problems, UNTIL NOW.
Whether cold, warm, or hot it always started at the first turn of the key
until this morning. I had to crank it quite a few times (being cold) before
it started. Almost drained the battery. This has NEVER happened before.
Any ideas or opinions as to what would cause this, why now?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I hope I'm not coming down with
the Kyle CURSE. J/K.

TIA
Jay