GenIII Pricing/Problems

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 22:18:47 EST

First off, geeeesh doesnt anyone sell their Dakotas anymore!!?? :)
I had the hardest time locating used GenIII 4WD Dakotas today.

How does a 2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4 4.7L V8 Club Cab Sport, power windows,
power door locks, power seats, A/C, tilt, cruise, AM/FM Cassette, towing
package, 15,000 miles,.............for $18,995 sound? Are the 4.7L V8s the
least problematic GenIII engine, as far as then pinging is concerned?
Exactly what had is Dodge's 'fix' for this pinging problem?

Is there a website where I can find all the info on all the GenIII Dakotas,
like engine options, axles, all the good tech stuff?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6