RE: Power steeering question?

From: RobertE.Tucker@gunter.af.mil
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 22:59:30 EST

The difference between with or without resorvoir is usually only a couple of
bucks. If you get the one without resorvoir you have to remove the
resorvoir(where the fluid goes) and put it on the new pump. If you get the
one with resorvoir you just bolt it in. I would definately recommend
getting it with the resorvoir unless you are just looking to waste some
time. Also if you are getting it from Autozone (lifetime warranty) you only
get the warranty on the part you buy. If you buy without resorvoir, you
must change it again if you every have any problems with it.

Just my Opinion
Bob Tucker
'00 CC 4.7L