RE: EAST COAST MEET: UPDATE PLEASE!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 14:16:10 EST

Hi Roger,

the event is at Virginia Motorsports Park. This is going to be held on a
regular test and tune day at the track, however VMP is setting aside a
generous area of pits for us to congregate. I'd say it's more racing than
car showing, but I don't recall any trucks last year that weren't car show
prepped :)

Keep your eye on http://www.fast4x4.net/meet.htm for updates and more info
as I get it, I encourage you to come! I want to surpass last year's count
of 52 trucks! Please email vameet@fast4x4.net if you decide to attend, just
so I can keep a head count.

I'm also working on group hotel rates if you're interested in getting in on
that. The hotel is less than 10min from the track, and located on the more
favorable side of town.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Hi All,
-I am considering to make the 6 hr drive to the East
-Coast Meet in Petersburg,VA March 17 and I have a few
-questions,maybe new DMLers like me will be helped.
-1. Will something else being going on that day or is
-it just us?
-2. Is it more like a car show or just a big party?
-
-PS- Can someone repost what raceway its at?
-
-
-
-=====
-Thanks,
-Roger W. Lokay
-Proud Owner-
-1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4
-V6 3.9 Long Bed
-
-Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
-a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
-