Double Ferrari Spanking

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 14:27:29 EST

I guess I should qualify this by mentioning it wasn't me doing the spanks.

I was driving along in Newport/Irvine area up Jamboree (locals should know
this route) around midnight. I pull up second in line at a light in the
center lane. In front of me is a yellow Ferrari, and to the left of it is a
black Ferrari. I can see inside the cars there's just a few kids driving
them, I assume they work at the Exotic car rental place that I had passed a
few miles back. In the right lane a Camero SS pulls up. The Ferrari kids
start waving at him and revving their engines. I'm thinking this will be
fun to watch, I was the only other person around.

Light turns green, both the Ferraris spin their tires ridiculously, not
going anywhere. The Camero just absolutely dusts them, then slipped through
the next red light before the Ferraris could catch up. Talk about not know
how to drive your car, I almost ran into the back of the yellow Ferrari with
out trying. It musta felt good to be that Camero, burning 400K worth of
Ferrari with 40K worth of American steel.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm