RE: MSD Install

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 16:03:09 EST

It varies. My MSD 6A is on the left fender wall behind the battery. My
blaster SS coil was next to my PCM on the right fender wall, but moved
because K&N FIPK filter got in the way. I would have moved it where the TCM
goes on 4.7 engines/45RFE transmissions but needed room for the cruise
control which also had to be moved so coil is sitting down on flat surface
between right headlight and right fender well. I did it that way because I
wanted the coil in close proximity to my stock coil. My harnesses are set
up so I can change back to my stock ignition and/or coil in less than 30
seconds.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD