Re: Crank shaft position sensor location

From: Rob Bunn (eatschevys@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 17:50:24 EST

If it turns out to be the crank position sensor good luck! They are a bitch
and a half, there are only two bolts, 12 mm i think or they are an allen
head depending on what year your truck is. Its like dodge put the crank
sensor in, then designed the whole truck around it. You can either lay on
the engine and wrench it off from there, or you might try to go threw the
wheel well.
Rob