Re: GenIII Engine Options ATTN Kyle

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 18:37:24 EST

Kyle,
Go here:
http://www.kbb.com
This site will tell you the BOTH the retail and invoice price
for every option available on a new vehicle. As far as I know,
it is the best free new car information available and will
ensure your are fully armed when speaking with a dealer. If
you're looking used, you can plug in all the options and get the
blue book value. Note, the Dakota seems to hold its value
pretty well. I was very surprised to learn that my '98 still
retails for as much as I paid! (that's because I got it for a
few dollars over dealer invoice), but I would be surprised if
anyone would actually pay that much (just over $21K). Good luck
finding a new Dak!

JY

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/