Re: Quick D TBs

From: Susan Macksey (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 18:18:24 EST

Chris & Lisa,
  I didn't order Tony's intake, I made my own. I never thought to ask him about anything other
than the TBs. I happened to be up at 5:10 AM & caught him on AIM about 5:20 (2:20 PST) He was
pretty wired & trying to get to sleep, but obviously wasn't having a whole lotta luck. I, too,
had sent him a number of e-mails. He told me his 'puter was returning everything unread with
"undeliverable..." msgs attached. All I can tell you is that his machinist is the one who held
up the TBs. Guess you'll hafta keep trying...

  Bob Smith
 2K Dak SY CC Sport +
 3.9l; V-6: 4X4

 For the mods/details, visit us at: