Got to test drive a Viper this past weekend

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 21:33:28 EST

I test drove a Viper GTS saturday and was supremely
awestruck. This is one hell of a ride! I want one
really bad after this. I cruised around the loop
(I465) in Indy and got the Viper up to speed at 140
mph before I backed off. Man what a rush! This is the
car of my dreams. Just wanted to share this with
everyone. Time to start saving my pennies!