ATI Dyno Results...

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 16:30:17 EST

James,

Numbers look good! I'm running a very similar setup...98 R/T, ATI
Intercooled...same fuel mods. I'm running a 180 T-Stat, Mopar headers 00'
Style with 3" Collector, 3" Car Sound Cat and 3" Ultra-Flow with turndown
before axle, 1 heat range cooler Bosch Super plugs, stock ignition, stock
TB. I made 323hp and 390lb/ft. I have a date with the dyno on Thursday.
Since my last run I've added an MSD 6BTM and Blaster 3, M1 intake, Ported
TB, and a few other "free mods." Those free mods includes a cold air setup
to the blower inlet (K&N in opening behind headlight, 4" Aluminum Flex Hose
to Blower inlet), Previously the airfilter hung out right by the blower
inlet over the header. I have also wrapped the intake pipes with header
wrap hoping to keep some of the heat from affecting the intake charge. I
can't wait to see how the M1 performs. So far it feels pretty good, but I
have no track times or numbers to back it up. Just a couple of questions,
are you running a cat? What kind of electric fan did you use...I'll be
switching soon.

Take care,

John Walker - Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar
98 Dakota R/T IB CC - Best ET 13.386@104.90 2.110 60ft.
   Golden West/ATI 7-10psi * Leach Headers w/3" Collector
   Dynomax Ultra-Flow * Magnum Performance TB * Hotchkis
99 Neon R/T
91 Spirit R/T - Best ET 14.808@95.34 2.430 60ft.
   Eibach Pro-Kit * 16" Pumpers/FH SZ-50's * Centerforce DF