RE: Re: Watch those intakes!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 12:13:21 EST

I guess that's why the Mopar and/or the K&N ones are so much more expensive.
The airhat and intake tube are one piece (plastic) and there are braces that
attach to the intake as well as the heat shield. The first time I put that
on, I did have a problem with the top of the airhat coming loose from the
F&B TB but a few washers cured that.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD