Re: Manual vs. Auto (WAS: I4->V8?)

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 14:27:39 EST

Besides the skill required my only comment on this matter is a suggestion to
ask companies like kenne belle as to which tranny they support... they only
sell the blowers for 5spd trucks because the standard auto in the non rt
trucks just isn't strong enough for the power... Plus its just more fun to
drive a stick.
Gregg