RE: Re[2]: Re: 1/8th mile stats from Sealy (Today)

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:11:13 EST

Hey Bernd...

Maybe we ought to have a little DML get-together this summer... Austin is
pretty nice... we could cruise Austin or go on down to San Antonio... We
could go to a drag strip and mess with all the M's and L's... he he he

I was down near you last friday... had a job interview done in
Pflugerville... just a short drive from Dallas...

Later,
Tom "Slick"