RE: Got a job!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:44:52 EST

Thanks! Hehehehe.. don't tempt me(it's not that big of a bump, enough to pay
more bills..).. my old Dak is sitting on the dealers lot still.. hehehehhe..
I know that there are a few more folks out there w/o jobs right now. Keep
the faith!!

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES