Re: Re: Manual vs. Auto (WAS: I4->V8?)

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 16:05:15 EST

Personally I like shifting my auto, I don't see the
benefits of shifting a manual over just shifting an
auto. Is it safe for an auto tranny to be shifted like
this? Cuz it's nice when I'm eating or even for the
occasional genital dajustment, to not have to shift,
but when it comes time to lay the hammer down, I like
to shift. -Seth