Re: Re: Who wants a DML Sticker

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:49:30 EST

I put my DML sticker on and one or two weeks later (few days ag) someone
scratched half of it off. :( I'm gonna try to take it off, and I have a
second one around here somewhere..... I just think it's BS that someone
would do that! I just hope they don't scratch my second one off......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Only have two...