RE: fumoto oil value

From: Alek Benedict (alek@earthling.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 17:52:34 EST

: Where can you purchase a fumoto oil value besides their webpage?

I got mine through Victoria British Limited. It's really about
the only thing they actually ever had a good price on [$19.95]. ;)

However, when I got my valve, I ordered it for my then-running
'87 RX-7. It's part number F-106. I still haven't figured out if
it will fit my Dak yet [2.5L I4].

You could give them a try, anyway, though. If they have the F-106
they probably have other "models" too. 1-800-255-0088 is their
phone number. Can't find a URL anywhere.

--
Alek Benedict with a techno beat.
alek@earthling.net

"My mind is wide asleep, my conscious deep awake .. the promises I keep are not the ones I make. I count the caustic causes, I lost out of regret .. a surplus of good intentions don't provide me with content. All I want is just a little content." - Fat Mike, NOFX