RE: quick Help!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 18:21:16 EST

T-stat stuck half open could cause engine not to get warm enough but it's a
92. I don't know how much that would affect a 92. You know what it really
sounds like? Crankshaft position sensor or camshaft position sensor.
Either one of those could cause those symptoms.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD