Re: Re: Y-PIPE

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 18:24:53 EST

You're right I talked to Mike Leach(thanks Ron) and he said he thought the
manual y-pipes hung lower and a swap to a auto shouldn't be a problem. He
also said if it was a problem he could sell me a new y-pipe for $125.00.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/