Cold Brakes

From: Y1topbanana73@netscape.net
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 19:42:32 EST

Yep, mine does it too. It will actually lock up the rear brakes and basically put me into the windshield if I'm not paying attention. Not always when it's cold, but almost always when it's humid. And the truck doesn't have to sit over night, just a few hours. VERY ANNOYING, especially when it hasn't done it for a while, and it catches you off guard!

Bill Maurits

--
98 Dakota CC-Red, 318, 5spd, 3.55 SG, MSD, K&N, Gibson CAT Back Duals
73 Dart Sport-Top Banana Yellow, 318, Loaded