RE: DML:Got a job!! WOO HOO!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 11:52:59 EST

> Congrats! Must've been the new 'do. ;)

Actually I interviewed with these folks when I still had the long hair.
These guys were my first interview! My new manager told me within my first
year I will have my CNA/CNE, A+, and my MSCE all under my belt. Apparently
these folks have big plans for me in the future which is cool. I'll you
this, I am glad I did get the Neon because this position involves alot of
travel, and I would have been working at a serious loss with the gas
mileage. What I really don't care for is the shirt and tie deal, but hey I
can't complain, money talks! Mo' mods fer the Neon!!

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES