RE: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 17:04:58 EST

from my humble and meager experience, the 3.0ltr mitsushitty is just that...
I'd stack money on the 3.9 anyday

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Ok list,i have a friend who is a mechanic.He swears that the
-Mitsubishi 3.0
-V6(i had a van with one)is a better engine,and will last longer than my
-venerable Magnum 3.9 V6.
-
-
-I say the Magnum V6 is tougher & better...
-
-
-any statements,opinions,etc???
-
-
-(Here is where guys like Bernd & Ron earn their twinkies)
-
-
-David Digney
-President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
-List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
-SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
-00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
-K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30
-
-"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"
-