Re: Strobe Animations (.gif) complete

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 22:16:49 EST

expensive.. hehe yup! I got a great deal on them.
1 "6" head Whelen Pack (Not Waterproof)
1 "2" head Tomar Pack (Waterproof)
5 5' strobe cables
3 15' cables
2 Whelen Thin Blue Directional Strobes
6 Hide-A-Way Strobes (Clear)
1 Whelen 3 Lighted Switch

-All for $500.00 It was easily a 1400.00 setup, but he needed money fast.

As i write this i just picked up a Fedral Signal Siren Speaker for $40.00..
a 189.00 Value! Yipee!!!

-Dakota