Colored hose engine dress up

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 23:29:57 EST

How many would be interested in colored silicon hose kits for their
vacuum hoses and a heater hose to go with it? Since I work for a
manufacturer of such stuff, I am thinking of putting together a domestic
truck kit with our Dakotas in mind. We do not retail it, but can aim
the DML at a retailer for any group buys.

The silicon hoses are replacement and upgrade for the stock hoses. The
heater hose is also an upgrade. Trick thing is the colors. Blue,
yellow, purple, silver, green, orange (hemi-orange) and red.
The radiator hose is another idea, but it would not come custom bent.
that requires custom vulcanization of the hose and is very expensive for
just dress up.

What do you think? I need feedback to support providing this product.

Thanks everyone.
Jim Harmon
DACUDA