RE: Solar Yellow in 2000 with the 4.7!

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 03:08:36 EST

how would I find out how many were produced. I want to know the actual
numbers. This guy first of all had no clue that it was rare. I think he
would be absolutely amazed by the findings.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual