Re: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 03:11:25 EST

Berndified is a term for . . .

Stock thingie that has been removed, studied, modified, installed, tested,
studied, removed, modified, installed, tested, studied, removed, studied,
modified, installed, tested, studied, removed, modified, perfected,
installed tested, documented and adds more HP!

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9inch big mouth filter
68 MM TB Ported and Polished