Re: EAST COAST MEET--YOU BETTER COME!!

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 06:04:27 EST

6 hour drive for you??!?! shewwwwww that would probably mean 7 to 8 atleast
for us. we would love to come but will have to first see if we can find
someone to take care of the critters (dogs, cats, birds, fish ohh yeah and
rabbit).

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
Bardstown, KY (40 miles south of Louisville)