Re: RE: RE: RE: Where have the chirps gone.

From: Leonard Price (lprice@consultronics.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 10:12:10 EST

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the translation for "4 buttons on a
DRB" Also I went to the dealer and he said I had to bring in the two
remote transmitters to set up the chirps, which leads me to suspect that
the two remote units act as transmitters to reset the computer. Of course
he didn't tell me the sequence and he also said that the cost for them to
do it is $38 plus tax. Someone out there must know the sequence to
reprogram a 1998 Dak SLT. Any feedback would be appreciated.