4.7L aftermarket cams R&D underway !!

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 10:35:17 EST

I just talked to Dave Hughes @ Hughes Engines, they have recieved the 4.7L cylinder heads, and Camshaft from Carson Henderson. They will soon began work on a new cam profile for the 4.7L. They will also look at flow benching the heads, and the possibilty of porting, and polishing. He could'nt give me a date as to when they would have something ready, but they will be starting on this project soon.
This is great news for the 4.7L folks, and a BIG thanks to Carson for donating the heads, and cam !!

I'm going to send Hughes a 68mm TB for flowbench testing soon. They will do their stage I mods to it and ship it back out to me with fresh flowbench results, which should be flat out awesome!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23 @ 94.49