Re: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 13:00:03 EST

Maybe you should have looked for the 5-speed.... (Ducking)

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:03:29 -0500
From: "Christopher L. Scott" <clscott1221@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Magnum 3.9 vs Mitsubishi 3.0 V6's...which is better?

<snip>
And the awful transmission didn't help any. I was trying
to merge onto I-35 headed for Love Field, had to punch it to get into a
hole, this Mitsu took A FULL SECOND to downshift! I though I was going to
get rear ended. I'm sitting there going, "Go, hello, go, anytime
now..." Granted, this is one of the many reasons I refuse to own
automatics, but this one was far worse than average.
<snip>
- -Christopher Scott

At 04:47 PM 2/7/01 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/7/01 4:31:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/