Re: 'L' Dyno numbers

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 14:25:51 EST

Good I'm glad Tim has a Dak that runs 13.5's and my Dak is probably slower
then your L. BFD!! And as far as bitching, about the only time you send in
an email it is to bitch or whine or be a big baby about something that
someone wrote. I tell you what you do if you're running Outlook Express
highlight my email click on message then click Block Sender and all future
e-mail's that you get from me will go directly into the recycle bin and you
wont have to get your panties in a bunch about it any more. And as far as
being a "little man" there aint nothing little about me boy.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/