Re: New Dakota Owner - My Problems and Questions??

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 18:34:13 EST

Yup, I have the same stuttering problem between 2 & 3 on the multispeed. That
is really annoying. It seems to only happen under light to moderate throttle
around 2300 rpm, and it happens (on my truck anyways) a lot more when the truck
is cold. I have 13,500 miles on it and haven't noticed it for about a month,
but I could just be used to it by now.

I also have the engine ticking you described, but my dad's '99 silverado makes
the same noise.
Not sure what to do, or if the dealer would do anything about this stuff, but
its good to know I'm not the only one with that annoying stutter!

Jason
2000 4x4 CC sport 4.7auto