RE: Power window re-wire

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:47:19 EST

yessir. and I would like to add that National Jon's Day was a splendid day
:)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-What are you looking to do, Jon? Be able to operate the windows with
-the key off?
-
-Jon Smith wrote:
->
-> Today was such a beautiful day I decided to observe National
-Jon's Day, and
-> resume school starting tommorrow :) I fixed my blown horn relay
-(airhorns)
-> 1st thing, then went on to the power winders.
->
-> I know the switched power lead to the windows is ~12ga. tan/black in the
-> door, and twin ~14ga. white wires on the fuse block. Would I be
-better off
-> moving the wires in the fuseblock to a constant power source?
-Or running a
-> jumper wire in the door? I know which would be easier, but both look
-> straight forward enough....
->
-> Yeah, this un's goin on the page :)
->
-> ______________________
-> Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
-> www.fast4x4.net
-> jon@fast4x4.net
-> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
-

---
--andy
-
-http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com
-modesty, n.:
-   Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness
-