anyone still looking for an amber fire?

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 06:46:36 EST

last night at Commonwealth Dodge we spotted an Amber Fire '01 Quad Cab
(believe it was a 4x4), it had fender flares, Westin nerf bars and a very
nicely done moon roof installed. It was a demo so it had 5,000 miles on it
already and price was about $28,000.

*never had so many salesmen come running up to you before you can even get
the door open to get out... all saying, "where did you get that hood, we've
never seen one like that"*

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+, 3.9, 3.55, Black w/Light Driftwood, Leer cap, "shaker" hood