RE: RE: Riceboy

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:12:00 EST

> ok this will proove that an american car (even a mopar) can
> be riced out!!!!
>

> THIS PAGE IS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO START!!!!!!!
>
> IT HAS TO BE A JOKE!!!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mmmport_tuner/
>
> PS
> ANY DML'ERS IN ST. LOUSI... SHOOT THIS BOY ON SITE!!!!!

I have to agree with you there.. Go into the pic gallery on Neons.org and
you'll see even more.. But on the same note, there are a good number of
those riced out Neons that will lay down a nasty spank too. The only car I
would ever own that has a monster wing would be a 70 Superbird(which was
also adjustable and functional).

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES