Re: Re: EAST COAST MEET

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:27:54 EST

You better go low 13's Tim, cause I'm catching ya ;) hee heee, seriuosly, you'll probably break 12's now !

Hey, I think I've talked the wife into coming to the meet with her R/T, Stratus that is, I think she's going to even make a run or two. Should be interesting to see what the 3.0 V-6 200 hp will do! I think it will run high 15's, it feels pretty strong.

Matt Y2K-HEMI