Re: RE: Riceboy

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 10:20:06 EST

Yessir, unfortunately many American made cars/trucks fall victim to the
"Rice Effect".... It's unfortunate, but we can only laugh and shake our
heads back and forth in shame knowing people think of them when they think
"car guys (n gals)".... Just a shame.....

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
ONly a DML sticker and Dodge Motorsports 2001 "stickers" on the truck (back
windows).