Re: FW: Jack in the Box Antenna balls

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 18:43:31 EST

Right on......I saw some dumbass on the freeway in a
Grand Cherokee with a tennis ball on his antena a
while ago....that's what brought this up in my head.
His antena was literally hitting the windshield becaus
eit moved so much.....geez. -S

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Fm2HnqebQme4g