Re: V6 Performance Module

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 01:57:19 EST

Gene, I was disappointed to read your post (cause I just purchased a Jet
II). What mods do you have in place to go with it? I haven't installed
mine yet - waiting on my Quick D's. Next week I hope!
BTW, I have started some tests to measure some of these mods. Done my first
runs tonight. Stay tuned...
Cal