Re: Lightning Controversy

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@interlynx.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 02:30:46 EST

Kathy - What a great question = IF YOU REMOVED THE SC FROM AN "L" HOW
WOULD IT DO AGAINST A 318 DAKOTA? At 4600 lbs. 240/250 HP?, My guess
would be, 16.5 in the 1/4 Mile. My 94 318 with a K&N Filter and MP
Computer turns cosistant 15.0s. Before the mods it ran 15.4s. Gee
talking about "Ls' can be fun - if you own a Dak. Great question! DW