Re: RE: Ted, Ryan & the Lightning fiasco

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 03:17:33 EST

Good observation on the issue of keeping the Dak content higher. Would be
nice to get to the more techno stuff more often.

However, I do enjoy some of the humors threads, I agree, the flames should
go. I know I'm new to the list but even I have noticed a decline in the
useful information being shared. IMHO

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter