Custom R/T Floormats.....and, they cut my DML sticker!!!!!!!!! :-(

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 07:05:38 EST

Well, I got me some custom R/T floormats in a group buy, they are OK, but
the passenger one doesn't fit too well. Oh well, to see pics, check out the
last 10 thumbnails here:

http://www.dodgertclub.com/mydakotart.htm

On a sh*ttier note, some a**hole decided he didn't like my DML sticker that
had only been on for about one week, so he scratched it off. :-(

Here's is what it looked like right when I put it on:
http://www.dodgertclub.com/mydak4.jpg and
http://www.dodgertclub.com/dmlsticker.jpg

And, here it is after the slashing:
http://www.dodgertclub.com/floormats1.jpg and
http://www.dodgertclub.com/floormats1.jpg

Well, at least Greg sent me two, so I have another one.....around here
somwher,e just gotta find it. Hope they don't slash it too. :-(

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Some people.....