RE: RE: die bast**d die!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 21:54:35 EST

What happens is, someone gets infected (no virus checker). The virus goes
to e.g., the Outlook address book and propagates itself to everyone in that
address book....etc. etc. etc. As long as you have Norton, McAfee, or some
other virus blocker that recognizes this virus you should be okay. Just
make sure to keep your software updated because there are variations out
there that are pretty recent and you can still get infected if your software
is behind.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD