Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Kathy Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 08:32:35 EST

We are planning on purchasing some of these as well, just haven't gotten
around to it yet. We would be interested in a group buy as well. On
another note, we had 60-80 mph winds here yesterday, all day, which managed
to tear down the otherwise indestructible car cover the truck was stored
under. By the time we discovered what was happening, the cover had done
(according to Chris who does this for a living) approx. $4000 in damage. No
dents, just scratched everywhere. Good thing it was getting re-painted this
spring anyway.