Mind Wandering,I got a ??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 14:01:48 EST

Ok, I know that swapping between the la-series engine is no problem in a 318
or 360 equipped dak as far as motor mounts go, but I have a 4.7L truck and
my mind is wandering(not actually considering it right now, but a definite
possibility for the future).I want to know if anybody has measured the
mounts or even looked at them to see if it would be possible to swap a
magnum or pre-magnum la engine in place of the 4.7L??? Let me know if you
have any info, thanks!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html