Re: Wet Okole Seat Covers

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 16:24:42 EST

Kyle,

I currently have Wet Okole Seat Covers on my 97 Dak. If you are looking
for a waterproof seat cover for your truck, I think these are your
answer. I put them on my truck because I was using my truck for my
part-time lawn business.

These seat covers fit really well. Also, you can get them in any color
combination that you want. On the down side, they are expensive. My
first set of covers faded out/discolored after about a year or two. I
called Wet Okole and they gave me a second set for the cost of materials.
 (The warranty on the first set had run out.) So far the second set is
doing real well. The have been in my truck about two years.

Garret
1997, cc, 4x4, v8
http://garretl.tripod.com
(I have pictures of the seat covers on my web site.)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.