RE: Re: R&D Performance

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:08:48 EST

there's been some sketchy business practices from him in the past. I was
going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I called him... heard his
voice mail message, it was so unprofessional, nay.. down right wrong I
decided to shop elsewhere.. for shits and giggles I emailed him and asked
if I would commit to buying a shiftkit if he would hold one in my name until
payment (MO, Cert. Check ONLY) could arrive to him... he turned a deaf ear
to that!

I'm sure if you check the archives, you'll see a large number of people have
gotten some crappy service from Patrick. IMO, it's better to spend a few
extra bucks and know for certain you will get your merchandise. (btw, you
should also contact the BBB and check him out there... whoa)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-> Anyone dealing with this guy? I want a shift-kit from him but his e-mail
-is
-> full. I don't want to send money until I know he's got the kit for me.
-> Someone got a phone# for this guy?
->
-> JAKE
->